Payroll Administrator Vacancy
- Kettering, Full time, Permanent
- 25 days annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join Kettering-based CFW Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. We are recruiting for the role due to retirement of one of our payroll staff.
You will work mainly unsupervised and run payrolls from start to finish. The position is part of a payroll department processing circa 120 payrolls, including weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls. CIS scheme calculations are included in the role. You will deal with HMRC, pension providers and clients to help with queries and resolve issues. Currently the issues surrounding Covid-19 have included calculation and processing of furlough claims on behalf of our payroll clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A full working knowledge of SSP, SMP and ad-hoc payroll adjustments including processing Auto Enrolment schemes.
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, paying close attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical in their ability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Be a team player with a sense of humour.
CFW is located in modern, air-conditioned and spacious offices with plenty of free parking and is easily accessible from the surrounding area. We’re currently working remotely from home complying with Government advice. To ensure the safety of all our staff and clients, we will observe best practice when we return to office working in the future.
Please email your CV with a covering letter, detailing how your skill set and experience equips you for this role, for the attention of Anthony Stevens, Partner, to