Simple is good; simple and effective is better. If you need advice about the right accounting or payroll software for your business, please talk to us. Being a fully-computerised practice, we can help you choose, or point you in the right direction for
- Accounts software
- Payroll software
- Management reporting solutions
- Advice about necessary hardware
Cloud-based Accounting Software
Working remotely, from home or elsewhere has many advantages, keeping your business running on a day to day basis. Keeping on top of your finances is key to your business and cloud-based accounting software is the key to running your business remotely.
Flexible, affordable and time-saving
- Run the business from the office, home, or on the go. It runs online, so there’s nothing to install, there’s instant access and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free, automatic, and instantly available.
- Up-front business costs are kept to a minimum. You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection and you only pay for software with a manageable, monthly subscription.
- Easily automates processes and saves you time. Bank transactions can be imported, purchases entered and payment reminders automatically sent to customers.
- Run a paperless office with invoices emailed to customers, purchase invoices and expenses scanned and stored digitally in the cloud.
Share data with multiple users
- As software and financial information are hosted in the cloud, sharing data between business owners, employees and accountants is very straightforward. You can set up secure access for users so they can log into the software as needed and multiple users can work simultaneously on the same files and projects.
- At CFW Accountants, we recommend Xero for cloud-based accounting, but we work in systems from all the main providers such as Sage, QuickBooks, IRIS Kashflow and Freeagent.
Our experienced team can support businesses at any stage of their accounting software journey from training and set up to ongoing support.